פרוייקט מחקר בינלאומי: מוסלמים ויהודים, אזרחות, זהות ודעה קדומה
International research project: Muslims and Jews: Citizenship, Identity and Prejudice
This Project involves a number of countries and leading research institutes* and aimed at studying the following topics:
• The ways Muslims and Jews understand multiculturalism and respond to it
• The phenomena of Islamophobia, racism and anti-Semitism in the context of multicultural Europe
• The relationship, if any, between multicultural politics and representations of Israel, and the way the conflict between Israel and Palestine is
understood in Europe
These issues are being explored through workshops and symposia in the various countries.
* The Center for Study of Anti-Semitism, Technical University of Berlin, Germany
* The Pears Institute for the Study of Anti-Semitism at Birkbeck University, London
* The Centre for Political Research Po, CNRS, Paris
* The Comper Center for the Study of Anti-Semitism and Racism, University of Haifa
* Jaime Contreras of Alcala University and Rosa Maria Martinez de Codes of University Complutense, Madrid
* Joint research projects.
* Joint application to research grants.
* Fostering of Ph.D. students in joint research projects + opportunities to host them in our
* Joint meetings - with leading politicians in each country; media personnel and such.
* Joint publications
*The last seminar was held in Haifa on Jan. 31st - Feb 1st, 2013- for the program see link.